Marwin regularly hires General Laborers, Assembly Line Associates, and Machine Operators.
Get hired on the spot!
Come to our walk-in job interviews specifically held for General Laborers, Assembly Line Associates, and Machine Operators every Wednesday 5:30pm-7:00pm!
Production Job Opportunities
Production job opportunities are Full Time, Part Time (two 10 hr. days required), Seasonal, and On-Call staff.
Experience preferred in manufacturing but we will train the people eager to learn and who possess a positive attitude (Machinists are required to have some experience).
Regular FT Employees are eligible for benefits, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Fast paced
- Heavy lifting required for some roles
- Standing long periods of time
- Regular use of heavy/light hand tools
Non-Production Job Opportunities
Non-production department opportunities, to include professional and leadership roles: Please send a statement of interest and resume to email@example.com.
- Sr. Production Supervisor (Bachelor level education required)
- Maintenance Technician Level 1 (experience required)
- Sr. Staff Accountant (CPA preferred/experience required)
- Warehouse Associate/Forklift Driver (experience required)
- CNC Operator (experience required)