Non-Production Job Opportunities
Non-production department opportunities, to include professional and leadership roles: Please send a statement of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Marwin regularly hires General Laborers, Assembly Line Associates, and Machine Operators.
- LOCATION: Remote
- QUALIFICATION: 3 - 5 years accounting experience
Senior Accounting Analyst
We are seeking candidates who want to be part of a team environment, are willing to learn & grow,
be a part of a fast paced & rapidly growing company offering excellent growth opportunities
and on-the-job training & development.
Seeking a detail-oriented Senior Accounting Analyst to assist as a key member of the accounting team. This role will contribute to the overall success and accuracy of the department and organization by collaborating with all functional areas of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in standard periodic close through journal entries and account reconciliations
• Report key performance indicators such as sales and profitability metrics, on-time delivery, labor efficiency, etc.
• Reconcile bank activity and post entries to the GL weekly
• Calculate commission and rebate payouts based on sales volumes
• Analyze inventory movement; manage excess and obsolete aging reserve for slow-moving product
• Maintain prepaid inventory and goods received not invoiced listing
• Analyze profitability by product line; validate material and labor standards
• Work with the Corporate Controller to support financial and insurance audits
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to help the business drive key decisions
• Assist Corporate Controller in developing and implementing best practices across the organization
Education and Experience Requirements
• 3 - 5 years accounting experience
• Cost accounting experience within a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, critical/analytical thinking, written and oral communication, interpersonal and computer skills (MS Office)
• Must be comfortable working with senior management